Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Fernandes Celinio SGCF <Ce...@socgen.com> on 2008/04/28 13:33:55 UTC

Main differences between Struts 1 and Struts 2

Hi,
Can anyone tell me what are the main differences between Struts 1 and
Struts 2 ?
Or point me to links describing them.

What was added in version 2 ?

Thanks !

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message")
sont confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite
au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential
and intended solely for the addressees.
Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.

Re: Main differences between Struts 1 and Struts 2

Posted by KonTiki <pa...@gmail.com>.
:-)

This article should help:
http://www.infoq.com/news/2006/12/struts-migration