Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Laurent Zilber <lz...@hotmail.com> on 2000/07/19 21:15:04 UTC

Where to search the archives ?

Hello everybody,

I just registered to this list and would like to know where to search this
list archives before spamming my questions.

I currently get the following error when starting Tomcat:
Endpoint ServerSocket[addr=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0,port=0,localport=8007] shutdown
due to exception: java.net.SocketException: Socket closed

I'm assuming it doesn't like this 0.0.0.0 IP, but I'm using localhost
everywhere, or at leat I think so.

This must be quite common and already answered.
Thanks,

LZI