Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/09 18:15:23 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release webconsole 3.0.2 and Karaf 1.6.2 soon

I'd like to release webconsole and karaf later this week or next week.
If there is any issue with that (or anything that would like to be included
in those releases),
please speak up!

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [DISCUSS] Release webconsole 3.0.2 and Karaf 1.6.2 soon

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It sounds good to me. Including bundlerepository is good idea too.

Regards
JB

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Not sure whether you are using a fixed version of the framework or not
but just in case, I'm planning to cut a 3.0.1 release in a couple of
days to get the one issue fixed we got in today (obviously, if you can
test it and find other stuff you need fixed, now would be the time for
that too).

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [DISCUSS] Release webconsole 3.0.2 and Karaf 1.6.2 soon

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Sure !

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 6/10/10 15:43, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> Do you think you could create a patch for this issue?

If not, I don't think we need to hold up a release...release early and
often, right?

-> richard

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The source code would be the best source imho.
The main org.apache.felix.bundlerepository package contains everything you
need to parse a repository descriptor, create resources, add requirements /
resource to the resolver.
You should not have to create your own resource anymore, but still a patch
for the issue you mentioned would be welcome.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org>.

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org

Re: [DISCUSS] Release webconsole 3.0.2 and Karaf 1.6.2 soon

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
Alasdair Nottingham
not@apache.org

Re: [DISCUSS] Release webconsole 3.0.2 and Karaf 1.6.2 soon

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.