Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/04 04:22:01 UTC

SIP integration and "getActiveRoomIds" method

Hi Maxim,

there is a new method "getActiveRoomIds" in the ScopeApplicationAdapter. I
guess this method is used in the SIP integration.

It internally uses the method "getActiveRoomIdsByServer".
I have now implemented this method for both caches memory/db (again).

It has been not working for the memory based cache cause I did not know SIP
integration will use that and for me the roomIds where not of interested
except for calculating the server load in the cluster.

Do we really need this method? What does it do on SIP side?

Also what is the intend security mechanism for the SIP/RTMP client when
communicating with OpenMeetings?
Does the SIP/RTMP client just call methods or does it authenticate somehow?

Thanks!
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: SIP integration and "getActiveRoomIds" method

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
renamed

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: SIP integration and "getActiveRoomIds" method

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Thx!

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: SIP integration and "getActiveRoomIds" method

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: SIP integration and "getActiveRoomIds" method

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sebastian,

--