Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stephan Michels <st...@apache.org> on 2003/02/26 14:30:05 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/mocks/javax/transaction/xa XAException.java XAResource.java Xid.java

On 26 Feb 2003 stefano@apache.org wrote:

> stefano     2003/02/26 05:24:21
>
>   Removed:     src/mocks/javax/transaction/xa XAException.java
>                         XAResource.java Xid.java
>   Log:
>   moving JTA mock classes to slide block

I thought there also exists a dependecy to the webmail classes? This
was the reason why I left the mock classes in the main mock directory.

Am I wrong?

Stephan.

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/mocks/javax/transaction/xa XAException.java XAResource.java Xid.java

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Stephan Michels wrote:

> On 26 Feb 2003 stefano@apache.org wrote:
>

>>stefano     2003/02/26 05:24:21
>>
>>  Removed:     src/mocks/javax/transaction/xa XAException.java
>>                        XAResource.java Xid.java
>>  Log:
>>  moving JTA mock classes to slide block
>>

> I thought there also exists a dependecy to the webmail classes? This
> was the reason why I left the mock classes in the main mock directory.
>
> Am I wrong?

Gosh, I really don't know. All I know is that if I remove them the core
compiles anyway. But since I don't have javamail installed, the mail
part of the scratchpad is not compiled so you might be right.

God these dependencies will kill me :(

--
Stefano Mazzocchi                               <st...@apache.org>