Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2012/01/08 12:10:24 UTC

Intention to release Maven EAR Plugin 2.7

Hi,

After working on two rather large issues for the EAR plugin I'm going to
release a new version shortly. If there are any more issues that you
want to work on and want included in this release please let me know.

There are currently two unresolved issues scheduled for the 2.7 release.
Unless someone is willing to work on them, I'm going to push them to a
later release.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEAR#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aroadmap-panel

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: Intention to release Maven EAR Plugin 2.7

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Hi Kristian

Thanks for looking at those components. It'll be great to finally fix
that WAR Plugin bug.

I'll go ahead and release the EAR plugin as is, without an updated
maven-archiver. I'd like for this version to be as similar as possible
to the previous version, except for the new features. It makes chasing
down bugs easier.

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Scholte <ap...@sourcegrounds.com>.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Scholte <ap...@sourcegrounds.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io>.
On Jan 8, 2012, at 6:10 AM, Dennis Lundberg wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After working on two rather large issues for the EAR plugin I'm going to
> release a new version shortly. If there are any more issues that you
> want to work on and want included in this release please let me know.
>
> There are currently two unresolved issues scheduled for the 2.7 release.
> Unless someone is willing to work on them, I'm going to push them to a
> later release.

Sounds reasonable.

Thanks for the heads up.

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for working on this. MEAR-65 actually should have been removed
already. I've asked more details about the request and did not get any
reply from quite some time. MEAR-71 would be good to be done, indeed but I
don't have time right now to work on it. I have moved it to 2.8.

Good to see MEAR-60 out of the door !

Thanks,
S.