Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Brian Abbott <br...@awarepoint.com> on 2004/01/15 00:47:20 UTC

Custom RPC Handler...

Hi,

            Does anyone know of a good source of information for writing a
custom handler. I have an RPC service that needs to return a specific set of
xml data which happens to not follow the standard CallResponse format that I
assume is standard soap. To handle this, I originally wrote a custom
serializer and added it in the typemapping element of the wsdd file. This
works as I want it to however, an empty standard rpc response tag is
prepended to the SOAP Body before my object is. I've looked through a good
deal of the AXIS code and have concluded that this is being done by the
handler(?).

Thanks so much.

Brian