Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Chun Yuen Lim <li...@siswa.um.edu.my> on 2015/04/16 11:33:59 UTC

An exception occured while executing the Java class. java.lang.InterruptedException

I get my Apache Storm from
http://mirror.symnds.com/software/Apache/storm/apache-storm-0.9.3/apache-storm-0.9.3.tar.gz

I never modified any thing in the /home/user/storm/examples/storm-starter/
directory.

When I run mvn exec:java -D storm.topology=storm.starter.WordCountTopology
in the /home/user/storm/examples/storm-starter/, it gives the error as
below:

    [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1:java (default-cli) on project
storm-starter: An exception occured while executing the Java class.
java.lang.InterruptedException -> [Help 1]
    [ERROR]
    [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with
the -e switch.
    [ERROR]
please read the following articles:
    [ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
    MojoExecutionException - Apache Maven - Apache Software Foundation
    cwiki.apache.org

Anyone know what is the problem & how to solve it?
I wish can provide me a detail solution as I am a newbie. Thank you.

The attached file are the WordCountTopology