Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Thorsten Schilling <th...@ssb-multimedia.de> on 2004/10/11 08:24:37 UTC

Meta or Tdk

Hi,

i've read a posting yesterday that META replaces TDK.
I am lucky that i am now able to work with the TDK and can create my
Webapplications (it took a long time getting started ;)). My question
is:
Is there any disadvantage to develop with the TDK "directly" than META?
Or what is the great advantage to develop with META?

I am a little bit confused about the fact that there're 2 (or maybe
more?) ways to develop an application with turbine ... Maybe someone can
explain me this and say me why the one way is maybe easier.

Regards,

Thorsten

PS: Sorry for my bad english