Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Martin Klähn <gr...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/10 15:03:40 UTC

Why does deactivation of Gradle Plugin force deactivation of Groovy Plugin?

Hi,

for one reason or another I've attempted to test the gradle plugin from
Attila with Netbeans 11.0-vc2 and came across a disturbing revelation.
Before attempting to install the "new" plugin I wanted to deactivate the
integrated Gradle plugin as I did not want to have two competing plugins
providing the same features. However in the process of deactivating Gradle
I was warned that the Groovy plugin will have to be deactivated too due to
it requiring the Gradle plugin.

This seems wrong.

I can understand that the Gradle plugin will require the Groovy plugin.
However the other way around I can not understand.

Comments?

Regards
- Martin

Re: Why does deactivation of Gradle Plugin force deactivation of Groovy Plugin?

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
The issue filter should be pub;ic by now, thanks.

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.