Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Paul Munsey (pmunsey)" <pm...@cisco.com> on 2005/07/11 19:04:50 UTC

ant task and Ant options

I'm using the ant task to start a secondary build and I want to pass along
logger options. Does anyone know how to pass along either the '-e' option or
'-logger ...' option into an ant task? The command line options I use for
the initial Ant command do not  get passed down into the secondary ant call
(task) even if I use the ANT_ARGS environment setting.

Paul Munsey

Re: ant task and Ant options

Posted by Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>.
One of the gurus may have a better solution, but I think that you're going
to have to use the <exec> or <apply> tasks to fork a new VM for Ant in
order to pass those options.

JEC
--
Jeffrey E. Care (carej@us.ibm.com)