Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by selvakumar natarajan <ns...@hotmail.com> on 2016/09/14 14:44:32 UTC

Solr kerberos

Team,

I an trying to setup Solr 5.4.1 in our organization,  we have kerberos enabled zookeeper . When I enable authentication in Solr , I am not able to start Solr.  It complains no author for /oversees .

Regards

Selvakumar. N

Re: Solr kerberos

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
There is not nearly enough information here to begin to answer your
question. You might want to review:

Best,
Erick