Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Sean Clark Hess <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/03 14:39:12 UTC

Where can I find crash logs for couch?

Couch keeps crashing and there is never any information in the log. Where
does it put its crash logs?

Re: Where can I find crash logs for couch?

Posted by Sean Clark Hess <se...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, happened again. Couch is offline, and service --status-all says
"couchdb dead but subsys locked".

The last thing in the log is a request that seems to have gone through.
What's going on??

Posted by Sean Clark Hess <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sean Clark Hess <se...@gmail.com>.