Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by info vs <in...@veersoftsolutions.com> on 2010/02/03 13:45:50 UTC

This product cannot be purchased from the chosen supplier for the given quantity and currency. (SupplierProduct not found)

Hi
I got the following error message
"This product cannot be purchased from the chosen supplier for the
given quantity and currency. (SupplierProduct not found)"

Steps to reproduce.
* ofbiz revision :884023

I am testing purchase order with a Euro supplier.
* Deleted all the other supplierproducts with US dollar currency.  So
I have only the Euro supplier with EUR currency as the supplier

Purchase order creation:
* Choose orderentry and choose "Create a purchase order "
* Choose Euro Supplier
* Choose Product: GZ-1000
* Add to the order

I got the following error message displayed on the top area of the screen.
"This product cannot be purchased from the chosen supplier for the
given quantity and currency. (SupplierProduct not found)"

What configuration is missing?

Thanks
infovs.

Re: This product cannot be purchased from the chosen supplier for the given quantity and currency. (SupplierProduct not found)

Posted by info vs <in...@veersoftsolutions.com>.
Hi,

  I found creating purchase order with different currency.
  Now i'm one step ahead, created a Purchase Order with currency EUR.
  Here are the steps to create

  Select supplier and say continue,
  choose currency EUR and say continue,
  add supplier product with EUR currency and say finalise order, it
wil create an order.

  Now i have some other issues So creating an other thread

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@free.fr>.

From: "info vs" <in...@veersoftsolutions.com>

Posted by info vs <in...@veersoftsolutions.com>.
Thanks Jacques