Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/07/11 16:44:38 UTC

Two SDO databindings?

We seem to have two versions of the sdo databinding in sandbox/
jboynes - sdo and databinding-sdo.
Which is the live one and can we remove the other?

Thanks
--
Jeremy

Re: Two SDO databindings?

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org>.
On Jul 11, 2006, at 8:53 AM, Frank Budinsky wrote:

> Jeremy,
>
> I guess we're overdue to update the pom files for the SDO project.
> They
> should probably be changed to 1.0-SNAPSHOT. And the EMF dependencies
> should be updated to the EMF 2.2 release driver. That would be
> great if
> you would update them.

OK, will do - thanks. I'll open a JIRA for this as well.

--
Jeremy

Re: Two SDO databindings?

Posted by Frank Budinsky <fr...@ca.ibm.com>.
Jeremy,

I guess we're overdue to update the pom files for the SDO project. They
should probably be changed to 1.0-SNAPSHOT. And the EMF dependencies
should be updated to the EMF 2.2 release driver. That would be great if
you would update them.

Thanks,
Frank

Re: Two SDO databindings?