Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Teemu Kanstrén <te...@mail.student.oulu.fi> on 2003/05/08 16:41:06 UTC

how to get document style messaging service

How do I get document style services with message style?

Deploying the message service example and reading the wsdl
shows it to be a stype=rpc service.

I searched the archives for this but couldnt really find a
clear answer. Some people were wondering about it, but i didnt
find any real info if they got any smarter about it.

How does it actually work when it is defined to be a message
service but the wsdl shows it as an rpc style service?

Is it possible to use message style for documents?

Or if i just stick "style=document" into my wsdd, then how
can I access the XML directly myself? without it being
converted into java objects, etc.?