Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/02/23 11:34:58 UTC

ChangeLog in status.xml

Hello,

I see this in the ChangeLog:

    <action dev="RG" type="fix">
      Corrected problem with many ClassNotFoundExceptions occurring inside of the class loader by eliminating the
      usage of Castor deriveByClass in portal configurations.
    </action>
    <action dev="RG" type="fix" issue="1742">
      When compiling with Java 1.4 or higher, EncodeURLTransformer was modified to use JDK 1.4 regular expressions
      instead of Jakarta regexp.
    </action>

It may be worth mentioning clearly that both changes apply to the
portal block.  And especially mention that the first change allows
to greatly speed up the loading of portal's profiles: this
ChangeLog is intended for end-users, and they are not always
interested in implementation details.

WDYT?
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
http://caraldi.com/jbq/

Re: ChangeLog in status.xml

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Thanks. I added some comments.  Sorry about using issue= instead of
fixes-bug=. IntelliJ also found a couple of other incorrect attributes
which I corrected.

Ralph