Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2009/07/02 05:37:11 UTC

Work Effort Calendars Are Broken

The work effort calendars are broken. It used to be the calendars displayed work efforts based on a set of parameters. Now they just display everything.

For example - the Fixed Asset calendar should only show work efforts for the specified fixed asset.

Whoever changed work effort calendars to portlets, please change it back or fix it.

-Adrian

Re: Work Effort Calendars Are Broken

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Go to Accounting -> Fixed Assets. Pick a fixed asset, like Demo Machine.
On the fixed asset screen, click the Calendar tab. Switch to Month view.
Staff Meeting appears on the calendar. Demo Machine has nothing to do
with Staff Meeting. Only Demo Machine work efforts should appear.

-Adrian

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Hans,

another way to simply prepare data for tests is this:

1) go to Manufacturing -> JobShop, then click on "create new
Production run":
https://localhost:8443/manufacturing/control/CreateProductionRun

2) enter as productId "PROD_MANUF", quantity 1, start date tomorrow
and press the submit button

3) in the next screen, click on the "Confirm" link (top part of the
screen)

Now you have a confirmed production run (starting tomorrow) happening
in facility "WebStoreWarehouse", with a task happening in fixed asset
"WORKCENTER_COST"

In the calandars screen, selecting the proper facility you should see
the work effort associated to the production run; if you select the
proper fixed asset you should see the task.

Jacopo

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Btw, I apologize for my terse email. I noticed the problem just as I was
going to bed, so I was hasty in writing it.

-Adrian

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Hi Adrian,

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates