Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Jonathan Addison <jo...@wyona.com> on 2006/08/17 21:33:07 UTC

Nutch-site.xml properties missing from nutch.xml

Hi,

I'd like my changes from nutch-site.xml to be reflected in the nutch.xml
configuration file for Tomcat, but from the build process it seems that
only nutch-default.xml is used.  I'm wondering if this is by design or
not.  Thanks for your help.

[xslt] Processing D:\src\nutch\conf\nutch-default.xml to
D:\src\nutch\build\nutch.xml
[xslt] Loading stylesheet D:\src\nutch\conf\context.xsl

--
Jonathan Addison                                 jon<at>wyona.com