Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/15 04:41:17 UTC

[VOTE][SITE]{RESULT] Release Commons Skin 3 and Commons Parent 19

Thanks to all who voted.  The voting was as follows:

Commons Skin 3 based on RC3
=======================
Gary Gregory +1
Luc Maisonobe +1
Niall Pemberton +1
Phil Steitz +1
Rahul Akolkar +1
Sebastian Bazley +1
Simone Tripodi +1

Commons Parent 19 based on RC3
==========================
Gary Gregory +1
Luc Maisonobe +1
Niall Pemberton  +1
Phil Steitz +1
Rahul Akolkar +1
Sebastian Bazley +1
Simone Tripodi +1

[All the above votes are binding]

There being at least 3 binding +1 votes, and no -1 votes, the votes both pass.

As discussed elsewhere, the footer text (Parent site.xml) needs to be amended.

However, rather than restart the vote for Commons Parent, I propose to
release version 19 as is, and start a new vote for version 20.

If a component needs to use version 19 in the meantime, they can
override the footer in the component site.xml

Re: [VOTE][SITE]{RESULT] Release Commons Skin 3 and Commons Parent 19

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Parent 19 and Skin 3 have arrived at Central.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.