Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by datazuul <ra...@pixotec.de> on 2011/06/22 11:00:37 UTC

Wickettester testing a given WizardStep

I have a RegistrationPage containing a Wizard with 5 steps.
Now I want to write a WicketTester test for ONE specific WizardStep, let's
say step 4.

How?
(I could write a test clicking through all steps before step 4 as I
understood documentation right, but that is not my preferred approach. I
want one Unit-Test for each step and setting needed step-prerequisites in
setUp-method)

Is it possible? (I just find startComponent and startPanel but not expected
startWizard(WizardModel) )

Re: Wickettester testing a given WizardStep

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <ad...@ciseonweb.it>.
Hi,

WizardStep is a panel so you can use startPanel.

Posted by Clint Checketts <ch...@gmail.com>.
A wizard is a component, so you should be able to use startComponent for it.