Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by joey Toppin <j....@formsvision.com> on 2016/05/23 16:22:34 UTC

Fwd: No Graph Results

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: joey Toppin <j....@formsvision.com>
Date: Mon, May 23, 2016 at 5:31 PM
Subject: No Graph Results
To: user@jmeter.apache.org

Hi,

I am trying out JMeter.
I've set up a simple test plan following the 'Building a Web Test Plan'
page , but
I don't see any graph results running it.

I've included the test plan, any suggestions?

Thanks.

Joey

--
Joey Toppin

*Formsvision bv*

Re: No Graph Results

Posted by joey Toppin <j....@formsvision.com>.
Thanks for your replies,

It seems I did not add a sampler.
I added the HTTP Request Defaults *config element* instead of the HTTP
Request *sampler* added.
I don't know how I messed those up, but now my listener provide the output
as expected.

This is the Google Drive link to the file I tried to include earlier:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3WHgzJN_f_SRVNYdWtPbE9VbFE/view?usp=sharing

Again, thanks for trying to help me out.

--
Joey Toppin

*Formsvision bv*

RE: No Graph Results

Posted by la...@orange.com.
Hi Joey and Steve,

There are no default listener when you build your test plan (at least in version 2.x): you must add them.
And there are automatically updated once the test is running (no need to click on the listener).

Laurent.

   1. the mailing list drops attachments, so you'll need to provide a link
   to the test plan instead.
   2. dumb question, but I'll ask it anyway: have you tried clicking
   another element in the test plan, and then clicking the listener again to

wrote:

> Thanks for the link, I hadn't read it before, but I'm afraid I don't
> fully understand.
> There is no enabled default configuration to display listener results
> and graphs in JMeter?
> I've read the manual page on creating a test plan and viewed a video
> tutorial and it seemed to work out of the box.
>
> On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 11:02 PM, UBIK LOAD PACK Support <
> support@ubikloadpack.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > Did you read this:
> >
> > - http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/generating-dashboard.html
> >
> > Regards
> > @ubikloadpack
> >

> > On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 6:22 PM, joey Toppin
> > <j....@formsvision.com>
> > wrote:

Thank you.

Re: No Graph Results

Posted by Steven Swor <sw...@gmail.com>.
Hi  Joey,

Re: No Graph Results

Posted by joey Toppin <j....@formsvision.com>.
Thanks for the link, I hadn't read it before, but I'm afraid I don't fully
understand.
There is no enabled default configuration to display listener results and
graphs in JMeter?
I've read the manual page on creating a test plan and viewed a video
tutorial and it seemed to work out of the box.

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 11:02 PM, UBIK LOAD PACK Support <
support@ubikloadpack.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> Did you read this:
>
> - http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/generating-dashboard.html
>
> Regards
> @ubikloadpack
>

> On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 6:22 PM, joey Toppin <j....@formsvision.com>

> > From: joey Toppin <j....@formsvision.com>
> > Date: Mon, May 23, 2016 at 5:31 PM
> > Subject: No Graph Results
> > To: user@jmeter.apache.org
> >

> > Hi,
> >
> > I am trying out JMeter.
> > I've set up a simple test plan following the 'Building a Web Test Plan'
> > page , but
> > I don't see any graph results running it.
> >
> > I've included the test plan, any suggestions?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Joey
> >

> > --
> > Joey Toppin