Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Kevin Cai <ca...@yahoo.com> on 2014/03/31 22:13:16 UTC

回复: 回复: How to configure CXF Jas-RS to use RequestHandler without spring

you mean use interceptors not request handler or filter?
Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> 于 2014年4月1日, 星期二, 1:02 上午 写道:

Hi

You can register them with CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet, listing their class
names or instantiating them directly inside a custom Application class,
please check this example:
https://cxf.apache.org/docs/jaxrs-services-configuration.html#JAXRSServicesConfiguration-ConfiguringJAX-RSservicesincontainerwithoutSpring

If you work with CXF 2.7.x or 3.x - use JAX-RS 2.0
ContainerRequestFilter instead
HTH, Sergey