Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/22 23:07:47 UTC

Re: Working with dynamic links (HTML Link Parser) (Websphere portal 6.0)

Shouldnt be any difference from any other web app . Dynamic links almost
always need a regex post processor or an XPATH post processor. A link parser
is probably not appropriate. Do you have a specific problem?

regards
deepak

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Also to add if you are having security related problems , you might be
facing problems with SessionIds. Ensure you have a CookieManager, your
requests use FollowRedirects (and not RedirectAutomatically)

and http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-jmeter/DifferentBehaviour

regards
deepak

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.