Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org> on 2012/05/28 20:27:34 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Revisit Models as Interfaces

I have created a proposal in the wiki [1] to move back to a interfaces for models approach.  I will create a branch and start the work.  Any comments or modifications are, as always, welcomed and will be integrated into the branch before applying it to trunk.

[1]: http://wiki.apache.org/rave/ArchitectureTopics/Persistence/ModelInterfaces

RE: [PROPOSAL] Revisit Models as Interfaces

Posted by "Mack, Trevor M." <tm...@mitre.org>.
Matt, this is a great thing to jump at and I would be willing to assist you with anything to get this accomplished.

+1 from me.

--
Trevor Mack
Software Systems Engineer (R501), Apache Rave

Posted by Raminderjeet Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Carlucci, Tony" <ac...@mitre.org>.

Posted by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <ja...@apache.org>.
On 28 May 2012 20:27, Franklin, Matthew B. <mf...@mitre.org> wrote:

> I have created a proposal in the wiki [1] to move back to a interfaces for
> models approach.  I will create a branch and start the work.  Any comments
> or modifications are, as always, welcomed and will be integrated into the
> branch before applying it to trunk.
>
> [1]:
> http://wiki.apache.org/rave/ArchitectureTopics/Persistence/ModelInterfaces

+1
I assume the 0.12 release will still have the old models approach and this
will be a part of the 0.13 release?

Jasha