Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)" <ex...@us.bosch.com> on 2014/11/07 20:22:22 UTC

Synonymn for Numbers

Hi Group,

I am working on implementing synonym for number like
10,2010
14,2014

2 digit number to get documents with four digit, I added the above lines in synonym and everything works. But now I have to get for one direction,

I tried 10=>2010 but it is still gets the record belongs to 10 , if I search 2010. I want to get only 2010 documents if I search 2010 not 10. I have expand=true in the synonym filter.

<filter class="solr.SynonymFilterFactory" synonyms="synonyms.txt" ignoreCase="true" expand="true"/>

If any help really appreciated.

Thanks

Ravi

RE: Synonymn for Numbers

Posted by "EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)" <ex...@us.bosch.com>.
Hi Jack

I am using @ query time & Index time as I have other multiword synonym. seems the unidirection has some issues or I may miss configured..

I did something like below

14=> 2014

I am thinking of using a separate file for this synonymn and use it @ Query time. Let me know if you have any other suggestions..

Thanks

Ravi

Are you using the synonyms for both indexing and query? It sounds like you want to use these synonyms only at query time. Otherwise, "10" in the index becomes "2010" in the index.

-- Jack Krupansky

Re: Synonymn for Numbers

Re: Synonymn for Numbers

Posted by Anurag Sharma <an...@gmail.com>.
If you are searching for single document can a real time get on doc id
mentioned below serve your use case?
http://localhost:8983/solr/get?id=mydoc

Real time get for multiple docs:
http://localhost:8983/solr/get?id=mydoc&id=mydoc