Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Greg Jones <gj...@bellsouth.net> on 2002/08/18 05:51:39 UTC

Status of new functionality

I'm trying to create a Webapp with Cocoon and most of the functionality
is simple. The same stuff that the Session Management and Authentication
is going to satisfy.

Does anyone know when this functionality will be released as Beta ( I'm
under the impression it is still in Alpha)?

Anyone using the Alpha version? If so, how is it working out for you?

- Thanks

Re: Status of new functionality

Posted by Antonio Gallardo Rivera <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.