Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Mengwei Ding <me...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/07 00:31:24 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Sqoop 1.99.3 released

The Apache Sqoop team is pleased to announce the release of Sqoop 1.99.3.

This is the third cut of Sqoop2 branch. Major step forward of the project.

Apache Sqoop is a tool designed for efficiently transferring bulk data
between Apache Hadoop and structured datastores, such as relational
databases.

The release is available here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/sqoop/1.99.3

The full change log is available here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311320&version=12324298

Your help and feedback is more than welcome. For more information on how to
report problems
and to get involved, visit the project website at http://sqoop.apache.org/.

The Apache Sqoop Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Sqoop 1.99.3 released

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.
Great job Mengwei, and Hari for helping with the release and Jarcec for
mentoring!

Thanks

Venkat

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Sqoop 1.99.3 released

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Sqoop 1.99.3 released

Posted by Arvind Prabhakar <ar...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kathleen Ting <ka...@apache.org>.
Thanks Mengwei!

Posted by Kathleen Ting <ka...@apache.org>.
Thanks Mengwei!

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Manish,
Sqoop2 version 1.99.3 do not have a Hive support yet. Stay tuned!

Jarcec

Posted by Manish Meshram <ma...@gmail.com>.
Great news Mengwei,

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.