Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by ICHIBA Sara <ic...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/09 17:26:07 UTC

cassandra installation

hey there,

In order to install cassandra, java has to be installed first. is that mean
that the default driver of cassandra is java? what if we wanna use the cpp
driver?

P.S 1: my questions might be so dump, but I will really appreciate an
answer.
PS 2: I'm intern and i'm completely new to cassandra so...

Re: cassandra installation

Posted by ICHIBA Sara <ic...@gmail.com>.
cool , thank you for the suggestion.

Re: cassandra installation