Posted to users@daffodil.apache.org by "Beckerle, Mike" <mb...@owlcyberdefense.com> on 2020/11/02 16:27:24 UTC

Re: Updated DFDL Spec Draft - Public Comment Starting

The official public comment versions in pdf or ms-word, and issue trackers are here:

https://github.com/OpenGridForum/Editor/tree/main/DFDL%201.0%20(GFD%20240)

Comments, including expressions documenting use, interest, or support for progressing the standard are welcome and helpful.