Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Aadi Deshpande <ma...@clubmom-inc.com> on 2003/07/08 17:44:55 UTC

RE: [NEED HELP] Update build to create a standalone distribution

i can take it on, i just need clarification for what enhance 'release'
target means.

-a

Posted by Kevin Ross <Ke...@iVerticalLeap.com>.
Make sure that the command:

ant release

Will trigger the standalone distribution to be built (along with the
others).  This usually means created another target and adding it to the
release target as a dependency.

-Kevin

PS- Aadi, send me your eclipse-ui patch ASAP