Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Sahoo <sa...@oracle.com> on 2011/01/25 04:31:19 UTC

Can't edit download Wiki

Marcel,

In order to complete the release process for FileInstall 3.1.6, I want
to update the download wiki page[1]. I am able to login to Wiki, but
can't edit it. My Apache id is sahoo.

Thanks,
Sahoo

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/downloads

Re: Can't edit download Wiki

Posted by Sahoo <sa...@oracle.com>.
I had logged in as sahoo@apache.org and as you noticed that didn't have
required privileges. When I login as "sahoo," I am able to edit. So,
that resolves the immediate issue.

I am now confused about these user names. sahoo@apache.org came into
existence only after I became a committer, where as I had created user
"sahoo" long back. I even have a user called "sahoo" in JIRA. I am not
sure how these user names are linked to each other.

Sahoo

Re: Can't edit download Wiki

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.