Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Ro...@nike.com> on 2008/07/21 18:32:07 UTC

Unable to unsubscribe from user and dev list

I have decided to use a different email address for both ant-user and
ant-dev. I have tried the documented methods of unsubscribing this email
address, but nothing has worked. Can someone help please?

Thanks,

Rob Anderson

Senior System Engineer

Nike Global Trade IT

503.532.6803

I wish I was in Tijuana, eating barbecued iguana. -Stan Ridgway

RE: Unable to unsubscribe from user and dev list

Posted by "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Ro...@nike.com>.
No. I tried that. I also tried
user-unsubscribe-rob.anderson=nike.com@ant.apache.org

As I mentioned, I tried all the documented methods to unsubscribe.
(http://ant.apache.org/mail.html)

-Rob A

Does http://markmail.org/message/o65v4lgq6ubcsncg help? --DD

Posted by Dominique Devienne <dd...@gmail.com>.