Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/10 16:49:43 UTC

[New icons for JMeter] - feedback?

the last few days I've created some new icons for jmeter and would
like to get some feedback from the users.

http://cvs.apache.org/~woolfel/new_icons6.png

no decision has been made yet on whether or not these new icons will
be included in the next release. Any feedback is appreciated.

peter lin

Re: [New icons for JMeter] - feedback?

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
hmm.. panties would be much more commical and interesting. It's
suppose to look like a funnel. probably should be cleaned up, when I
have a few minutes to work on it.

peter

Posted by Pirigyi Levente <le...@gmail.com>.