Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/30 23:04:41 UTC

Gitbox update

Hi all,

REEF gitbox's created.
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=reef.git

Wonwook, could you share how to use Gitbox with us?

Thanks.
- Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: Gitbox update

Posted by 송원욱 <wo...@apache.org>.
Yes, I agree that would be the more useful approach, as we'll be able to
use the rich functionalities that GitHub provides! :)

I'll take a look at the committer guide during the weekend.

Wonook

Re: Gitbox update

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Wonook, I gave you a permission to edit the pages.

-Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: Gitbox update