Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Gonçalo Pedras <go...@ctd.pt> on 2019/11/04 17:42:18 UTC

Could not resolve dependencies

Hi,

I'm building Metron alongside the newest Ambari version with the HDP-3.1 support provided by the GitHub project (https://github.com/apache/metron/tree/feature/METRON-2088-support-hdp-3.1).
When i'm building Metron with:

mvn clean package -DskipTests -Pbuild-rpms

it gives me the following error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project metron-performance: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.apache.metron:metron-performance:jar:0.7.2: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.apache.metron:metron-common:jar:0.7.2, org.apache.metron:stellar-common:jar:0.7.2: Could not find artifact org.apache.metron:metron-common:jar:0.7.2 in clojars.org (https://clojars.org/repo)

How should I proceed?

Thanks,

Pedras.

Re: Could not resolve dependencies

Posted by Nick Allen <ni...@nickallen.org>.
Try cleaning out your Maven cache and then build it all again.  I've seen
Maven do weird things like this on occasion.

rm -rf ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/metron

On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 10:42 AM Gonçalo Pedras <go...@ctd.pt>> wrote:
Hi,

I’m building Metron alongside the newest Ambari version with the HDP-3.1 support provided by the GitHub project (https://github.com/apache/metron/tree/feature/METRON-2088-support-hdp-3.1).
When i’m building Metron with:

mvn clean package -DskipTests -Pbuild-rpms

it gives me the following error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project metron-performance: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.apache.metron:metron-performance:jar:0.7.2: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.apache.metron:metron-common:jar:0.7.2, org.apache.metron:stellar-common:jar:0.7.2: Could not find artifact org.apache.metron:metron-common:jar:0.7.2 in clojars.org<http://clojars.org> (https://clojars.org/repo)

Posted by Michael Miklavcic <mi...@gmail.com>.