Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name> on 2010/10/29 10:46:35 UTC

[trademarks] References to svncorp trademark policy

http://subversion.apache.org/docs/community-guide/releasing.html#custom-releases
refers and links to svncorp's trademarks policy.

Should it link to ASF's trademarks policy?

Re: [trademarks] References to svncorp trademark policy

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
C. Michael Pilato wrote on Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 11:16:36 -0400:
> On 10/29/2010 06:46 AM, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> > http://subversion.apache.org/docs/community-guide/releasing.html#custom-releases
> > refers and links to svncorp's trademarks policy.
> >
> > Should it link to ASF's trademarks policy?
>
> Yup.

r1028851.

While grepping, I found some references (in building.part.html) to the
old buildbot URL: http://buildbot.subversion.org/buildbot/.  Could we
have a redirect from that URL to <http://subversion.apache.org/buildbot>?

Re: [trademarks] References to svncorp trademark policy

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cm...@collab.net>