Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Raphael Parree (Triveratech)" <ra...@triveratech.com> on 2004/07/08 21:48:27 UTC

List problem

Hi

I am having a problem making a list. I am using the XSL below to create a
list.

  <fo:list-item>
                <fo:list-item-label>
                    <fo:block end-indent="label-end()">-</fo:block>
                </fo:list-item-label>
                <fo:list-item-body start-indent="body-start()">
                    <fo:block>
                        <fo:table width="100%" table-layout="fixed">
                            <fo:table-column column-number="1"/>
                            <fo:table-body>
                                <fo:table-row keep-together="always">
                                    <fo:table-cell>
                                        <fo:block>
                                            <xsl:apply-templates
select="FOO"/>
                                            <xsl:apply-templates
select="BAR"/>
                                        </fo:block>
                                    </fo:table-cell>
                                </fo:table-row>
                            </fo:table-body>
                        </fo:table>
                    </fo:block>
                </fo:list-item-body>
            </fo:list-item>

What happens sometimes is that the “-“ w/out any body is on one page and the
body is on the next page without a “-“.

Any ideas?

Tx.,

Raphael