Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ta...@cexp.com on 2003/05/07 23:49:37 UTC

modified VelocityPortletSetControl ?

Has anyone modified VelocityPortletSetControl.java to put the subTabs (as
well as the tabs) in the context?

I am writing a menu template to display a top-level menu with lower-level
menu's appearing directly under the appropriate top-level menu (just
indented a little).  However, I need the java code to put the subTabs
(tabs.subtabs.Title and tabs.subtabs.Link) in the context for me to use.  So
far, my attempts have not been successful.

Has anyone successfully added subTabs to their context?   I am struggling
writing logic to locate the subtab.

Thanks.