Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Pati, Nalla" <Pa...@ic.grainger.com> on 2002/08/06 16:16:49 UTC

velocity and ant task

 I want to replace part of a xsl with parts of different xsl files. Figured
velocity would be the best way to go ahead with this.

 Does already a ant,velocity task exist? Is there a better way other than
velocity?

Thanks.

Re: velocity and ant task

Posted by Bill Burton <bi...@progress.com>.
Hello,

"Pati, Nalla" wrote:

>  I want to replace part of a xsl with parts of different xsl files. Figured
> velocity would be the best way to go ahead with this.
>
>  Does already a ant,velocity task exist? Is there a better way other than
> velocity?

Check out DVSL (Declarative Velocity Style Language) at
http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/dvsl/index.html.  There is a <dvsl>
task with similar capability to the <style> task used for XSLT.

-Bill