Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Scott Carter <ca...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/19 18:59:49 UTC

md5 sum not being generated for file uploads (jar)

I am using the web interface for archiva to upload a Jar artifact.  I choose
the option to let the system generate the pom.xnl file.  The Jar file is
successfully uploaded and the pom.xml file is generated along with the md5
file for the pom.  The problem is that no md5 file is generated for the
jar.  This causes problems on our build system when another project depends
on the uploaded Jar artifact.

What can I do to make the system generate a md5 file when a Jar is uploaded?

Thanks in advance.

Re: md5 sum not being generated for file uploads (jar)

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
What version of Archiva are you using?

- Brett