Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/08/05 19:49:23 UTC

db.properties

Hi,

I was looking at my db.properties file and noticed I didn't fill in a value
for the db.root.password key.

Can someone tell me what filling in this value will change behavior wise in
CloudStack?

Thanks!

Mike

# CloudStack database settings

db.cloud.username=cloud

db.cloud.password=cloud

db.root.password=

db.cloud.host=localhost

db.cloud.port=3306

db.cloud.name=cloud

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: db.properties

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Ah, OK, thanks.

It has been a long time since I first installed MySQL for CloudStack
development and I don't recall exactly how I set it up back then, but it
must have been without a password.

RE: db.properties

Posted by Vijayendra Bhamidipati <vi...@citrix.com>.
Hi Mike,