Posted to users@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Zach Hoffman <zr...@apache.org> on 2021/09/01 01:43:50 UTC

Re: Proposal: Remove "Installation" Wiki section

> Since these are already covered by existing documentation, IMO, we can
just
get rid of this section without needing to transfer it.

Agreed that we don't need to copy it to the wiki, but IMO this page should
link to the relevant section of our documentation instead of being deleted.

Posted by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com>.
The page is now a redirect to
https://traffic-control-cdn.readthedocs.io/en/latest/admin/index.html