Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Fuad Efendi <fu...@efendi.ca> on 2010/02/13 19:26:21 UTC

Removing single-term results / reordering

Hi,
I execute query "word1", and it returns 100k results where top-10k are just
"word1".
How to filter it, and to show "word1 word2" in top-10?
Thanks

RE: Removing single-term results / reordering

Posted by Fuad Efendi <fu...@efendi.ca>.
Hi Jan,

I believe Yonik already answered on such question, it is simply schema
configuration / specific query type; but I can't find this post...
Something like [product:word1 -product:"word1"], but I am under liters of
beer :) and can't think...

-F

Posted by Jan Høydahl / Cominvent <ja...@cominvent.com>.
Hi,