Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Bruno Cadonna <br...@confluent.io> on 2020/08/21 15:06:17 UTC

[DISCUSS] KIP-662: Throw Exception when Source Topics of a Streams App are Deleted

Hi,

I would like to propose the following KIP:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-662%3A+Throw+Exception+when+Source+Topics+of+a+Streams+App+are+Deleted

Best,
Bruno

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-662: Throw Exception when Source Topics of a Streams App are Deleted

Posted by Bruno Cadonna <br...@confluent.io>.
Hi Guozhang,

Thank you for pointing this out. I added the package to the KIP.

Best,
Bruno

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Bruno,

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-662: Throw Exception when Source Topics of a Streams App are Deleted

Posted by John Roesler <vv...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the KIP, Bruno!

Posted by Sophie Blee-Goldman <so...@confluent.io>.