Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by 414n <al...@iooota.com> on 2016/04/08 16:05:22 UTC

Re: [Karaf-4.0.3] Problem Building Karaf with maven

Ok, it seems like I found a workaround.

It seems like if one overrides the verify goal of the karaf-maven-plugin
adding its own features, it then builds an assembly flawlessly.
Here's a link to the gist
<https://gist.github.com/rocketraman/914c55ab8577c95d3408> I found where
this workaround is implemented. Thanks to Raman Gupta for sharing it online.

Alan Alberghini
IOOOTA - alan@iooota.com <ma...@iooota.com>
http://www.iooota.com
https://www.facebook.com/IOOOTA