Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Michal Slocinski <ms...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/22 16:56:43 UTC

[mina] CumulativeProtocolDecoder doesn't work for connectionless transport types

Hi,

it's not a discovery :-) I just want to ask - what is the reason for that?

--
best regards,
Michal

Re: [mina] CumulativeProtocolDecoder doesn't work for connectionless transport types

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michal,

2005/10/22, Michal Slocinski <ms...@gmail.com>:

> it's not a discovery :-) I just want to ask - what is the reason for that?

It is because connectionless transport types currently creates sessions and
codecs for every reads. There's no use to use CumulativeProtocolDecoder
because it will be disposed whenever one read ends.

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/