Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@coredevelopers.net> on 2004/07/31 23:44:57 UTC

SocketProtocolStressTest failing

I'm frequently seeing SocketProtocolStressTest failures

mac osx 10.3 1.5 ghz G4

Anything else I can supply to help?

thanks
david jencks

Testsuite: org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtocolStressTest
Tests run: 3, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 78.124 sec

------------- Standard Error -----------------
org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.ProtocolException: Send timeout.
	at
org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtocol.sendDown(SocketProto
col.java:245)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtocolStressTest$1.run(Sock
etProtocolStressTest.java:80)
[...]
------------- ---------------- ---------------
Testcase:
testConcurrentRequests(org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtoc
olStressTest):	FAILED
expected:<100> but was:<65>
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<100> but was:<65>
	at
org.apache.geronimo.network.protocol.SocketProtocolStressTest.testConcur
rentRequests(SocketProtocolStressTest.java:96)
	at
a:39)
	at
Impl.java:25)

Re: SocketProtocolStressTest failing

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
Hi alan, david
    I have never been able to build without deleting
controlProtocolTest ( gives error) and
SocketProtocolStressTest (sometime passes or hangs). I
am using -
windows 98 SE
maven-1.0-rc1, maven-1.0
java version "1.4.2_01"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition
(build 1.4.2_01-b06)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_01-b06, mixed
mode)
     This issue was raised earlier issue-227.
                        TIA
                                          Anita

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail