Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Se...@cpu.ca on 2016/05/30 17:01:49 UTC

Errors in catalina.out

Hi all,

Anyone have ever seen this kind of errors ?
Is it Tomcat related or Xwiki related ?

How can I check what is wrong ?

http://pastebin.com/tJrtrT16

Thanks

Sebastien

RE: Errors in catalina.out

Posted by Se...@cpu.ca.
Chris,

I use the RPMForge and EPEL repositery so I think I will have to wait until they release a new version... :(

Anyway, thanks for your answers.

Sébastien

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Sebastien,

On 5/30/16 3:43 PM, Sebastien.Boulianne@cpu.ca wrote:
> Thanks Mark for your great answer. Can you tell me if Tomcat have a
> repos to download the latest rpm packages ?
>
> I use the latest rpmforge, epel repos and the latest version I can
> get is the 7.0.54-2.

Sorry, Apache does not maintain an RPM repository. You'll have to
convince your package manager to include the fix for this problem in
their build.

We can help identify the commit(s) that fixed this issue if your
maintainer (who is it? RedHat?) is interested in including the fix in
the package-managed version of Tomcat.

- -chris

> -----Message d'origine----- De : Mark Thomas
> [mailto:markt@apache.org] Envoy� : 30 mai 2016 14:05 � : Tomcat
> Users List <us...@tomcat.apache.org> Objet : Re: Errors in
> catalina.out
>
> On 30/05/2016 18:01, Sebastien.Boulianne@cpu.ca wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Anyone have ever seen this kind of errors ? Is it Tomcat related
>> or Xwiki related ?
>>
>> How can I check what is wrong ?
>>
>> http://pastebin.com/tJrtrT16
>
> Known bug. Fixed in 7.0.56 onwards.
>
> Mark

RE: Errors in catalina.out

Posted by Se...@cpu.ca.
Thanks Mark for your great answer.
Can you tell me if Tomcat have a repos to download the latest rpm packages ?

I use the latest rpmforge, epel repos and the latest version I can get is the 7.0.54-2.

Sébastien Boulianne

Re: Errors in catalina.out

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.