Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr> on 2005/06/14 14:51:12 UTC

[linkmap.html] where is the xmap ?

Hi,

    I am looking for the xmap which generates the linkmap.html.

    Thank you,

--

Cordialement,
Cyriaque,

Re: [linkmap.html] where is the xmap ?

Posted by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr>.
Ross Gardler a écrit :

> Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
>
>> Juan Jose Pablos a écrit :

>>> maybe main/webapp/linkmap.xmap is what are you looking for :-)
>>>

>> Okay, I am not used to cocoon pipelines, I tried to do the following :

>>    * I changed the following line in the main/webapp/linkmap.xmap :
>>          o <map:pipeline>                     <map:match
>> pattern="linkmap*.xml"> <!-- here I added a
>>            star to the pattern to match my new project.start-uri -->

>> And forrest says that there is no pipeline for linkmap_en.html ?
>

> The linkmap.xmap is mounted by the following in sitemap.xmap
>
> <map:match pattern="linkmap.xml">
>   <map:mount uri-prefix="" src="linkmap.xmap" check-reload="yes" />
> </map:match>
>
> Since you have not changed this match as well, the linkmap.xmap is not
> being mounted for the linkmap_en.xml request.

Thank you Ross, I have seen it yesterday night...

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr>.
Juan Jose Pablos a écrit :

> Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>>    I am looking for the xmap which generates the linkmap.html.
>>
>>    Thank you,
>>

> maybe main/webapp/linkmap.xmap is what are you looking for :-)

Okay, I am not used to cocoon pipelines, I tried to do the following :

    * I changed the variable project.start-uri=linkmap_en.html  in my
      forrest.properties (to generate the english version...),
    * I changed the following line in the main/webapp/linkmap.xmap :
          o <map:pipeline>
                  <map:match pattern="linkmap*.xml"> <!-- here I added a
            star to the pattern to match my new project.start-uri -->
                    <map:generate src="cocoon://abs-linkmap" />
                    <map:transform
            src="{forrest:stylesheets}/linkmap2document.xsl"/>
                    <map:serialize type="xml" />
                  </map:match>

And forrest says that there is no pipeline for linkmap_en.html ?

Regards,

Re: [linkmap.html] where is the xmap ?

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@apache.org>.